Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, January 22, 2004
Wooohoooo!!!

What a day it has been... Pulled the gag on Fini while in the office. Funnylah coz she seemed a bit hesitant but then again, she was very co-operative when Dino (who pretended to be from HDB) asked for her IC, her possesions etc. But she still seemed dazed even after she found out that the whole office was just playing a prank on her!!! Poor Fini! Must be one birthday she will NOT forget....kiak kiak kiak! This prank business is certainly GOOD business... pandai si Aaron & Diyana for coming up with tis idea.... Hhmm... let's see who's next on the pranksters' list. Can't pull it on any ScreenBoxians coz everyone's aware of The Assassins... maybe SIM friends.... Hehehheh

Tomorrow got katibah liao and most of the peeps NOT going...Hhmm... and I've got my major essay to do and complete by Sunday coz there's filming! Oh no! How? How? Research & structure still NOT done. I can't possible do my major essay in Imam Baragh can I? Hhmm.... let me see....




posted by norhayati @ 12:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER