Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
If I have one more day...
If I have one more day on this earth, what will I do...?

I just want to do the simple things that matter to me and the ones I love and to make peace with the ones I've hurt but most importantly, I need to reconcile with myself, pat myself on the back because inevitably, I know I've done my best for my family, work and community.

Oh and if I have one more day on this earth, I will need to have prata coupled with hot teh tarik mamak with Erin as I've stood her up TWICE! Yes, thanks to all the drama that occurred in the office, I had to push our dinner appointment yet again.

So, what will you do if you have only one more day on this earth...?
posted by norhayati @ 9:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER