Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, January 30, 2004
Time: 2.06AM

Finished my ep6 offline today!!! Sooo happy! Hopefully can send online by mid next week...Heheheh
Today I had the sudden urge to go shopping after work today since my major essay is done and I'm finishing my offline as well. Jules asked me to go shopping with her. Apa lagi? It was fun!!! I bought 2
tops from U2, sponge, Neutrogena moisturiser, Ginger Grapefruit aeromatherapy oil and tealight candles. Finally I feel complete! Went to many shops actually but there's not that many nice clothes. Most shops
only selling left-over Chinese New Year clothes.... which is oh sooo boooring!

Met Farah today. She's with Ravin. I was eating the new McDonald's ice-cream - Chocolate McColosso with Jules when I saw dear Farah. McColosso's quite nice actually. I wanna eat it again but this time with Atiqah.
Been promising her a McDonalds trip to buy ice-cream...hmm maybe this weekend before Hari Raya Haji.

Farah's NOT doing 647km2!!! Alamak...how come? The boss wants Yatie Wahab to do it but she's leaving
for Australia in February. So anyone out there interested to be Assistant Producer for 647km2?? You'll
enjoy it. Trust me. So there's only gonna be Fini, myself and the AP for 647km2. Sigh! And I wonder who's the host... hope the Bosses will retain the old ones. Easier to work with them.

posted by norhayati @ 2:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER