Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
That night the moon witnessed our friendship
We opened our lives, exposing scab wounds without a care in the world if
we'll ever be judged. Gone are the impressions of a perfect, happy life.
They learnt about my troubled uncle while I was introduced to their
torn laced life journey.
This is our life story and these are my friends.
posted by norhayati @ 11:39 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tanya sama hati,apa hasrat sayang...
    Adakah tandanya, nampak dipandang...
    Kumbang rayu bunga, BULAN dan bintangnya...
    Punya tanda tanda, hubungan mesra...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER