Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Diagnosed with eczema
I just came back from the doctor with Zalinah and he confirmed with me that it is ECZEMA.

He gave me pills and ointment to stop the itchiness and if it does not get better in 2 weeks, I'II have to visit him again. I just hope that the medication will at least heal the dry skin which is now starting to peel and bleed, exposing some raw skin which itch like crazy.

Seriously, life cannot be more depressed than this. I cannot sleep at night. I cannot scratch myself. I have no appetite to eat.

For now, it's back to work in the office...
posted by norhayati @ 11:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER