Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Are we fighting the same battle?
Excerpts from Alfian Saat’s ‘Homesick’

Patricia: I thought you liked living overseas.

Patrick: I do, Ma. But I think each time someone says goodbye it’s a way of saying ‘yes’. Yes, you win. Yes, I give up. Yes, you’re right, I can’t change anything. I want to have that privilege to say ‘no’. And I can only say ‘no’ if I stick around. Does that make sense?

Patricia: Are you coming with me, Patrick? Yes or no?

Patrick: No, Ma.

Patricia: If you wish, Patrick.
posted by norhayati @ 6:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER