Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, May 11, 2007
More Birthday Surprise!

After the whole "selenge" episode in the office, I met
Zulina to accompany her to get her ear piece. After that,
this was what greeted me when we reached Plaza Singapura
-- a birthday balloon, a huge white paperbag and
ice-cream!!!


Birthday cakes are so over rated so I'm
happy to get a birthday ice-cream instead


This was really sweet. Thanks Fariz for helping
Irna with it.


More birthday gifts!


Picture of the gang


To the lovely girls, Irna, Zulina, Netty, Fini,
Wawa and Kak Lin, THANK YOU so much
from the bottom of my heart. Even though Zulina
unknowingly gave me many signs that a surprise
dinner was coming up, it was still sweet.
After the birthday surprise, it's time to leave for home
and start packing for my Kota Konabalu trip!
posted by norhayati @ 2:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER