Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Miracle on a rainy day
Imam Sadiq [a] said: "My most beloved brother is he who (makes me aware of) my faults".
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 74, p. 282(05122006).


My dear lil brother,

I felt that our unplanned conversation which we had while waiting for the bus yesterday was perhaps one of the best conversations I've ever had with you. I never thought that we both could ever engage in a conversation that is so open but you were so cool when I asked you about the things that are happening in your life. And I'm glad you did. I do admit that often I may be hard on you because I fear you may end up like the other kids that I see and to me, that is one of my biggest fear in life.

Thank you for sharing a part of your life with me. It was enough to shed some light on the blurred vision that I had of you. I still have questions which I'm dying to ask you but never mind. I shall wait. Perhaps on another rainy day while we both sat by the bank waiting for the bus. A miracle may just happen. Yet again.
posted by norhayati @ 1:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER