Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Just a random conversation...
And it sounded something like these...

Farah: Yati, are you wearing a trench coat today?
Yati: (like duh?!) Yes Farah. I'm wearing a trench coat today but I usually wear it when I attend my religious classes.
Farah: You never wear baju kurung?! In that case, you must be the coolest girl in your religious class!
Yati: (with a BIG grin) I like you lah Farah!
posted by norhayati @ 12:04 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that includes me too. and ur hari raya pic you look so different kak yati. now i know how you will look like when you get married. with that tons of makeup. Older but definitely a diva!

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    naddy here... teehee

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger norhayati said…

    Hey Naddy!!! Yeah you're cool just like me! Hehehe...!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER