Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
The day we all cried
Date: 6/10/06
Time: 8 plus at night
Venue: Pasir Ris Chalet

Under the dim light, we shared a private moment as Netty read aloud the magazine that Wawa beautifully designed for her. She sobbed and so did all of us.

I just did not know why but it was an intimate moment that was just beyond words.

Thank you for the wonderful night girls. It was lovely and special and I shall remember it for as long as I live.

To Fins & Amir, thanks for the ride home.
To Wawa, thanks for the wonderful artwork.
To adik, thanks for telling us your deep buried secret. I understood your hesitation but don't make it a habit okay.
To chairman, thanks for overseeing Net's birthday surprise and ensuring that it went without any glitch.
To Netty, happy advanced birthday and don't be a naughty girl okay.

And here's some pictures for you to feast your eyes...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Netty's birthday gift

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The birthday girl can't wait to eat her cake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by norhayati @ 1:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER