Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Crippled by a disease
How can you quit something you never try?
And you didn't even tell me why.
But no matter how I tried, I can't hate you anymore.
Sometimes when you held so tight, it just slipped off your hand.


I am down with fever AGAIN!
It was only last week that I was on MC for fever and diarrhoe and today my immune system shut down on me again. Work was not that stressful to begin with and surprise, surprise, when you least expected it, you started feeling feverish and had difficulty getting up for work. Lucky me for a supportive supervisor and colleague.

I'm not too sure if my angst is slowly eating me up from within. So lesson of the day, let others be the way they want to be coz flaring up will only make me sick.
posted by norhayati @ 12:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER