Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Simple pleasures in life...
Spending time with Zul, Irna, Net, Fins & Wawa
Singing out loud in the office with Idreene
Yasmin Ahmad and her films
My morning coffee and seeing how it is prepared
Lunch time
My sister

The sun was up but I was still sleeping in bed. Suddenly the door opened and in came my 6 years old sister who ran in to give me a quick peck before she left for school.

Will anyone else give me a peck on the cheek while I'm half-awake and smelly?
posted by norhayati @ 12:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER