Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Just being a friend
School just started and I remembered coming in late for lecture and seated at the last row with a girl I hardly knew. She looked decent enough and even cared to share her notes with me. She really reminded me of a primary school mate but when asked, she was obviously not the girl whom I made her out to be. Since that day, we grew close and together with another bunch of 5 friends, we became our own clique but she was the one I was closest to. She was the one who will watch movies with me and mind you, it's art house movies that I am referring to... something that most people will probably not even consider watching.

At my lowest and my weakest, apart from God, her image will be among those that pop into my mind because she will never judge me no matter what. And I don't know why but I missed her so much and damn it coz she's away in Malaysia now.

In a friendship, it's NOT the gifts that makes you a better friend but it's the little things that you do that can change your friend's life.... for better or for worse.

To my friend who reached home at 6.30am, I hope you enjoyed yourself but as a friend, I also hope you know what you are getting yourself into. Cute guys are everywhere but a good one is often the one that we always missed out even though they are right smacked in front of us.

To Little-Miss-Bo-Blur who came home at 4.30am from clubbing, I thought you have a curfew?

God puts us all in each other's lives to impact one another in some way. And as a friend, we do not judge but we remind each other of life's obligations.

And Erin Toh Mei Ling, I really miss you babe!
posted by norhayati @ 1:18 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah. Yati, it's time to remind little miss fidget what she is getting herself into. Asalkan dia tak kena bayar levy sebab sekarang dia dah downgrade. Hehe :)

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okay okay... heard it!!
    really appreciate all ur thoughts and concerns. i love y'all!
    i know whatever im doin now is not right. yea i admit. i know that all that's hope might not turns out like what i could have wished for. i know that i might get disappointed. i know that i might be on the losing end. but i would not know if i don't pursue. right?
    sometimes in life things just don't fall on your feet, but one have to struggle beyond every limits to get there.
    but for sure i know that if im at my losing end, my mataharies will be there... won't they...?

    -lil-miss-fidget-

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger norhayati said…

    Yes you are right. I agree that life is about taking risks. You won't know unless you try but when you know the obvious and you still try, itu cari pasal namanya. But of course we will be there for you! We're only 8 numbers apart so take care babe!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER