Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Office Talk
This was what happened on a lazy Friday afternoon. Both girls were getting sleepy and thus James Blunt's music came to the rescue.

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
But I don't know what to do
Coz I'II never be with you...

Yati: Idreene, have you ever felt like this (referring to the lyrics)?

Idreene: Hhmm... yes!

Yati: Eh me too!

Idreene: Saya tak sangka. Rupanya ada juga orang yang serupa dengan saya.

Yati: Ya kita serupa Idreene.

Both continued with work while singing to the chorus.
James Blunt, when are you coming to Singapore? Idreene and I have been practising hard you know!
posted by norhayati @ 12:44 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger marianah said…

    I love James Blunt too!

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohh...tanpa ku duga...kamu berdua ada perasaan yg sama! cett!

    - your office gf

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER