Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
I was passing the cue sheet to Didi when she blurted out, "Yati, I have watched Gubra."

And so, we started a whole conversation on the movie and Didi loved it too!
We even cried at the same scene!

For those who are planning to watch Gubra, DO NOT LEAVE the theatre until the roller credits end coz a surprise awaits you and it is the scene which may make some happy, others confused and the rest shocked in disbelief.

Well, I shall leave it to your own discretion and interpretation coz the beauty of this movie is that the director doesn't tell you why the movie ended as such. She lets you think and explore it on your own. Just like your own life where you are always in pursuit of something new -- new challenges, new environment, new friends etc.

Talking about new challenges, my friend Adi (you peeps still remember him?) is planning to further his studies at NIE this July.

All the best Adi and I know that you'll make a good teacher! (This is proven since some of his students cried when he told them that he'll be leaving the school).
posted by norhayati @ 11:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER