Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Traumatic experiences in living
Excerpts from Today newspaper.

A woman writes...
"I was married for 30 years but my husband died recently. Now I need your help. Tell me how I'm supposed to act as a single. I need to learn how to have fun alone, to know what to say, what to do and not to do. Tell me how to come home to an empty house, not being needed, having no one to take care of and no one to share life with. How do I learn to enjoy my life again? I married the second man I ever dated and he was my best friend, my lover, my companion. How do I find love again? Any man I would date would not want to talk about my husband but I just can't put 30 years behind me and deny that they ever happened. Tell me where do I go for answers? And do those answers exist?"

To my networking friend yg sakit budak (yes you know who you are),
I truly apologize for what happened. It was our fault and you deserved to be mad at all of us. And maybe we should have been more sensitive towards your feelings. But most importantly, like the woman who wrote the letter above, I cannot just put our years of friendship behind us and deny that any conflicts ever happened between all of us. After all, we are only humans and I am so sorry that you felt unappreciated. And I know that the answer lies in all of us. If only you will kindly forgive us all and go back to the good old days coz I missed you cuzzie! I really do.

Cheers!

yati ; )
posted by norhayati @ 10:58 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful people... Yes! You, you, you, you and you! You girls were gorgeous that night! But you were LATE! Big time! How can you girls compensate me for that? Being the sensitive Libra here... yes I know, just like the Virgo behaves, I was so disappointed that you guys did not managed to catch the whole thing, except for the final bit of the credits. Kecik hati aku! Serious! So how am I gonna be compensated? Chairman? Advisors?

    Si Sakit Budak yang Kecik Hati

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okiez..finally the sakit budak girl has spoken. Well, as the chairman of the alumni, I would like to apologize for whatever that had happened. Just like what Yati said, me miss you Net. For the compensation, I've got to ask the other members. What about a treat at our lepak corner? The guy has been asking for you. What say you peeps??? Once again, we felt regretful of whatever that had happened. Do forgive us Net!

    Your Beloved Chairman

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger norhayati said…

    Okay set! A BIG treat for the Libra babe! And I totally agree with our chairman. I'm sure the mamak misses you! Once again, sorry for what happened and I promise that we will not repeat the same mistake. Like they say, once bitten twice shy.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They say that time changes things but you actually have to change them yourself.
    -Andy Warhol-

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    finally..finally..our dear Libra friend is back.We all felt very2 sorry for whatever happen & it was purely unintentional.You haf all the rights to get angry with us but sometimes things do happen...we forgive n forget k? Promise tak nak buat lagi! :> Neway,I'm fine with our chairman suggestion..going for the majority!
    (Or maybe Sakura buffet?)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER