Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, December 25, 2005
You're beautiful
To the gorgeous girls and 2 kind gentleman (you know who you are), it was a memorable night and we shall all live to remember it. Every words said, every laughter and every re-enactments!

WHY?

Coz you're simply... Beautiful!

Now I'm hearing the birds chirping, see the buffalos lazing in the mud, the cows crossing the narrow road and the fresh and sweet morning smell that is free from pollution. Do you girls see what I see? Do you hear the birds calling out our names?
posted by norhayati @ 11:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER