Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Cinta itu memang kental part 2
Was hanging out with the girls when Irna suddenly blurted out loud, "Cinta itu memang kental"!
Thanks Irna for the reminder and so here goes part 2...

1) It is normal to like someone you never thought you'd like and end up relishing those special moments spent with him. The kental part is when those moments reminds you of some boy-girl courting scenes in Hindi movies! This happened to a good friend of mine. Please do not be mistaken that it happens to me. Nobody likes a workaholic. By the way, I believe my friend is on cloud nine right now!

2) You have a crush on someone you met in school years ago and recently, you bumped into him on friendster. You are overwhelmed with excitement and happiness. The problem is that you are too afraid to message him to even say hi (so that he knows that you are still alive). You end up keeping quiet even though your workaholic friend (ME) keeps pestering you to send him a message via friendster, to simply say hi, how are you etc. You end up not doing so because you are too afraid that he may not remember you and ultimately you end up asking yourself why the hell did I not message him? Your workaholic friend will also ask you the same thing and to me, this is so bloody Kental!!!

To my 2 friends, you are not my object of mockery or insult. I love you girls deeply and you know that. But I always believe that if you like someone, you should not be living in denial. Instead, find ways to let them know how you feel. However, if the other party's obviously not interested, then don't waste time! Better just be a workaholic like me!

Cheers to all the workaholics in the world! Yes our breed rule!
posted by norhayati @ 12:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER