Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, November 21, 2005
A walking contradiction...
I was shocked, surprised and tickled when a really good friend confessed something to me. To me, she represents a good case of a "walking contradiction"!

She claims to not like something but later confessed to liking it. Like how Indian food (which is my fav) is not to her liking but thrice we were at West Coast and she ordered rojak mamak and mee kuah mamak and not forgeting the lunch date with Lini where she had thosai masala. Yet she kept re-iterating this, "Yati, aku tak suka Indian food okay. Not my taste!" (Banyak kau punya not my taste!)

And with her latest confession, it just dawned upon me that when it comes to matters of the heart, there's always room for compromises and sacrifices. Betul tak kawan-kawan? kekekekek!!!

Anyway, Erin's back in town!!! And we're gonna go watch Pride and Prejudice!!! Yipeeee!!!
posted by norhayati @ 11:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER