Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Serene. Happy. Satisfied.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yesterday I was out with my colleagues and today's outing was with my poly friends -- Mar, Fad, Hatta, Jamal, Shahreil, Nash and Farid.

Even though it was tiring, it's always nice to spend some quality time with friends you hardly hang out with. And it's always heartwarming to know that friends will be settling down soon. Yes Shahreil, the Soo Kee diamond ring was simple yet elegant. Now just focus on how you want to propose to her ; )

Nash, the feeling of loneliness will always linger in our lives someway or another.
But just remember that your friends are always here for you!

We were browsing through the Hari Raya pix that we took in Fad's house when we were all still schooling. Everyone's in it and it's interesting to observe how much we have all moved on in life.

Marianah -- She's now a producer doing photoshoots for print ads and happily attached to Farid!
Nash -- A copywriter with Ace Dayton.
Fad -- Still freelancing as a producer.
Hatta -- Now owns a car and a full-timer with ICA.
Jamal -- Freelancing as a soundman. In a good month, he earns 2x my pay!
Shahreil -- Full-time at NUS as a lab technician.
Myself -- Left production to go into programming.
posted by norhayati @ 11:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER