Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Feeza, Naddy, myself and Zak at Aidil's wedding...

It's been awhile since I last met them. A month maybe? Or was it two? Hehe!
All I know is that it's been long since we last met, chill, gossip and be cam whores! Hehe!

Well at least I just met Zak today in JB even though it was for a brief one hour w/o much intimate sisterly, heart-to-heart chat since there were many others around.

And oh yeah THANK YOU to Abg Im for being a true blue gentleman and sent me home from Woodlands! Truly appreciate it man! If I knew I wasn't needed in the office, I'd have taken a ride with Hafiz instead... but oh never mind.

And since I'm not needed for editing tomorrow, I shall make my way to the religious class and hope to meet all the familiar faces whom I missed so very much... Ayun, Baq, Feeza, Naddy, Kiks and not forgetting Zak!

See ya!
posted by norhayati @ 3:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER