Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
APRIL
While Zali's busy editing, I took some time off to surf the net and I came upon an email from a friend about what your birthday month signify.

Check out mine!

APRIL:
Active and dynamic. My say: Depends. I'm only active & dynamic at work not in sports.

Decisive and haste but tends to regret. My say: Yes at times.

Attractive and affectionate to oneself. My say: Huh??!! What talking you?

Strong mentality. My say: Yes

Loves attention. My say: Eerrmm.... not really.

Diplomatic. My say: You HAVE to be diplomatic to be in the media industry.

Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems.
My say: Consoling... Yes! Friendly... Only to those whom I like, solves people's problems... when you work in a team, one person's problem is everybody's problem.

Brave and fearless. My say: Eerrr... Depends lah.

Adventurous. My say: Not really leh.

Loving and caring. My say: Yes! Yes! Yes!

Suave and generous. My say: Depends

Emotional. My say: Every girl is emotional in some way or another

Aggressive. My say: When it comes to work... YES!

Hasty. My say: Yes at times I'm just plain kiasu and make the hastiest decisions.

Good memory. My say: I have a notepad with me to remind me of the things that I need to do.

Moving. My say: Me moving??? Nah...

Motivates oneself and others. My say: I believe I do this to Yatie Wahab a lot. Kan yati kan?

Sickness usually of the head and chest. My say: I used to experience a lot of chest pains...

Sexy in a way that only their lover can see. My say: Aper jer...???!!!
posted by norhayati @ 1:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER