Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
First of all, Thank You to Ihsan for taking these lovely pixs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The prawn that I was holding was Baq's.... I "borrowed" it as part of my prop for this pix.
Tee Hee! Anyway my eyes looked tired coz I clocked more than 12 hours at work the day before and still had to work the following day. Luckily Ihsan invited us to Furama and we got FREE lunch! But it's back to work after Furama... Apa nak jadi dengan kita ni Zulina? Tsk... tsk...
posted by norhayati @ 12:44 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oi org nak makan udang pun susah!! Kena posing sana! Kena posing sini!! Khakhakha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER