Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Atiqah
Atiqah, my 6 year old vain sister surprised me lately.
I was looking through the pictures in my digital camera when I came across a few pictures of her which she took herself.
Check it out people... my camera whore sister...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ain't she cute and pretty?
Yatie Wahab commented last Sunday that Atiqah and I looked so alike that people may just mistook her for my daughter instead of my sister.
Yes Yatie.
Thanks for the reminder and I believe I do get that a lot.
Even the apek at the bookshop near my house mistook her for my daughter!
Whahahahha!

Well no matter how vain Atiqah may be, she's still one of the BEST things that's ever happened to my life (apart from the loving parents and wonderful friends).
She'd irritate me asking all sorts of questions while I'm watching TV, take forever to choose which tidbits she'd like to buy whenever we go to NTUC, throw tantrums at everyone when she doesn't get to do what she wants BUT....

She's the only one who incessantly writes "I Love You" notes and cards for me and updates me on what happens at home while I'm away. She talks non-stop and makes me laugh at her crazy antics and most times, this amazing 6 year old just makes me feel good about myself coz she's always there for me.
How I wish the age gap between Atiqah and I isn't this wide coz then, we can do girly, sisterly stuff together -- cry together, fight with each other, share clothes and best of all be my gossip partner! Whahahahah!!!

Okay dream on woman!
posted by norhayati @ 3:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER