Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Pix that's long overdue...
Fad, you surely have a way to cheer me up and for that I must THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Thanks for the pix and the clip man!

Below are long overdue pix of our trip to Ritz Carlton for Pesta Perdana. Check it out people...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Len, Ros, Fad and I posing before the event.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Len, Fad, Nen, Jules, myself and our Bapak Haizat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This pix was taken after the event.
Don't we all looked so gorgeous? Hehehe...!

P.S/Oh by the way, if you peeps are wondering, I'm actually wearing my normal work clothes to Pesta Perdana! Not glam at all but still-can-make-it type... if you know what I mean.

Toodles!
posted by norhayati @ 12:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Macam ku pernah nampak jaket kamu tu ya... Tapi dimana ya??!!!
    *grins*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER