Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Everybody into the pool!
Okay the time (according to the green clock in my room) is now 3:46AM.
Please do not wonder why I am still wide awake.... this is just me, myself and I at probably one of my lowest points in my life.

Anyway, out of boredom, I was checking out my Freindster Horoscope for June 29th so check out what it says...

The Bottom Line
Stay in step with those around you -- even if you're ready to go charging ahead.

In Detail
Getting into the swim of things would be easier if you were willing to dip your toe in the waters. Sure, it might look a little chilly from where you're sitting, but that's because you haven't tried it yet. Once you jump in -- all the way in, no going in up to the waist and then changing your mind -- you might be surprised at how lovely this all turns out to be. Hesitating will just make it seem scarier than it is -- so move quickly, before you change your mind! Everybody into the pool!

My say:
Yeah I guess it's not worth it to hesitate now. Time to send in MORE resumes!!!!
posted by norhayati @ 3:43 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey thanks SIM kaki...You are damn right... I'm actually doing a lot of assessment on what I really want to do, start getting myself back together and just take up the new challenge!

    Anyway, Erin is that you? I'm asking coz I miss you lots! Hehehehhe!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER