Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Okay I just blogged below on how much I wanted to have a stable, permanent job.

So here's the plan...

PLAN A:
Full-time job in Marcomm, Corp Comm, PR or a junior position in any advertising agencies, production houses etc. (I'm so desperate that I'm willing to stoop so low. Don't mind any junior positions!)

PLAN B:
Continue to freelance with various production houses. Take up other freelance post apart from producing. This could be copywriting and translation jobs or even shift works in book shops or clinics.

Anyone of you watched Monster-in Law?
Watched how Charlie (J Lo) managed to do 3 different jobs?
She walked the dog in the morning, tend to patients in the clinic and yet able to do what she liked in her free time -- design and paint!
How cool is that man?!
She is such an inspiration and I want to be like her.... juggle a few jobs and still get to do what I love -- Producing! Yeay!!!
posted by norhayati @ 6:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yeah monster in law ... the one u watched with that cool dude who still looks cute half asleep hahahaha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER