Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
I'm meeting up my SIM kakis for dinner today.

The venue?

Our favourite makan place -- AL-AMEEN!!! Woohooo...!

Just too bad Erin can't make it coz I really miss her man! Erin I miss you dear! We should hang out soon!

So many good things happened today....
- the licensing officer finally called me after a month of wait. He needed some additional info before he can process the permit.
- I finally managed to talk to Razli. It's really good to finally hear his voice and know that he's still alive! Actually I've been trying to contact him and ask if he wanted to take up the video job for Abang Aidil's wedding but since he didn't reply my calls.... well too bad then! Just be videographer for my wedding lah... in 10 years time!
- I'm also discussing with Razli to get some story ideas and maybe send it to Project Pilot! Yeay!!!
- Also thanks to Razli, I got Cikgu's contact and he was helpful enough to tell me on the copyright issue that I may have to deal with. Thank you cikgu!

And oh yeah, I'm also seriously considering to leave my freelance job for something more stable. I mean what kind of a life is this with NO CPF, NO insurance coverage, NO savings and NO medical benefits?!

I really envy you people out there with perm jobs. I want one too!!!
posted by norhayati @ 6:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER