Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
I interviewed Pak Sudin today.
For my non-Malay friends who don't know who Pak Sudin is, well, he is a veteran Malay actor and was really BIG (famous, popular) in those era of the black and white Malay films.

Today, Pak Sudin is a happily retired actor who stays at home and looks after his grandchildren. Such a warm and witty man he is and I enjoyed every bit of our conversation. I'm sure Zul and Kak Pau would agree too.

Thank you Pak Sudin for the lovely insights into your life!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's Kak Pau with me and Pak Sudin.
P.S/Baq, can you recognise her???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by norhayati @ 12:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER