Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Fini's farewell chalet
No words can describe just how ecstatic we all were... not because Fini was leaving but because she is finally moving on with her life... towards something more fulfilling, satisfying and no doubt challenging.

And I was so happy to know that she's settling down next year and has even bought a 5 room HDB flat in Jurong West! Yeay! Free ride home for me and Irna! Woohoo...!

It's really great to see how much Fini has grown slimmer(oopps!) and wiser but still maintain her cool but blur demeanour! That's my Fins/Fini/Affinity for you!

The girl who action-buaya during shoot, the girl whose command of the Malay language WAS sucky but now she's much BETTER, the girl who didn't know who was Basir Siswo when ironically she's producing programmes for Suria and best of all, the girl whom EVERYONE loves coz she's hardworking, creative and never fails to lend a helping hand to her colleagues in need!

To Fini and the rest of my friends who were present at the chalet, I present to you...
"Fini's Farewell Chalet..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The whole gang

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The gorgeous ladies

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fins delivering her goodbye speech as I snapped away...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by norhayati @ 1:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER