Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
My heartfelt sorry and condolences goes out to Ihsan, Sajjad and Zaina. I hope that you peeps will continue to stay strong despite what happened. While you may cry over the lost, I think you also have a reason to smile knowing that you had such a beautiful and wonderful grandmother.

Personally, I do not know makwe but I grew up seeing makwe in majlis-majlis doa and how my mum would go over to her for a chat while I just looked on. I was very young back then. Maybe around 8 or 9 but I can vividly remember her smiling to me as I shook and kissed her hand. Such a serene look she had.

Remember our last youth Hari Raya outing?
That was the last time that I met her at Ihsan's place.
And she still remembered me!
After all those years!
I may not say this then but I was honoured and touched that somebody else's grandmother still remembered me even though we have not met for so long.
And I hope and pray that she will be with the ones loved by God for she herself was a loving soul, no doubt.

And for that I hope that we remain strong despite the difficult times for only God knows what is best for us.

From your sister,
yati : )
posted by norhayati @ 7:48 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER