Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
How's everybody...?
People say that humans are complex.
Yes. I guess we all are.
In some way or another.
Coz I guess I'm complex too in my own weird way.
Can be kind of hard to decipher my character at times.
They say we all need a shoulder to cry on,
Well sometimes all you need is someone to be beside you at your worse time and not say a word.
Coz knowing, seeing and being able to feel that presence beside you can sometimes be so magical that like a wand, it takes away all the pain and sorrow.
And left you feeling serene and at peace.

And I believe.... like any good TV shows... all good must come to an end.
Just like some sweet beginnings must come to a bitter end.
posted by norhayati @ 12:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER