Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Hisyam the mat scooter guy has a new passion -- photo taking!
So peeps out there, if you're looking for a rookie, cheap photographer with a pair of fake blue eyes, do alert me.
As a token of my appreciation for Hisyam's support in the event that I am organising this weekend, I am putting up 2 of his pictures for all to adore... ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By the way, Fad just wrote a really beautiful song.
However, due to copyright reasons, I can only put up the first 3 verse of his song.
So just a teaser for all to sample.
Expect the rest of the lyrics this September.

Title: Make Believe

How can you be so lonely
In the night
When you got him by your side


p.s/ Fad, is the seafood flavoured Maggie mee nice?
posted by norhayati @ 3:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER