Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
I'm just a phone call away...
Firstly, a very happy 16th birthday to our baby Pearline, Kiki!!!
Hope you had fun on your birthday babe!
I love you so much!

And Naddy, I LOVE Daniel Powter's BAD DAY!!!
The song! The MTV!
So cool right!

I've watched PERTH : The Geylang Massacre!
The only mistake was to watch it when I'm a bit sleepy and therefore I kinda doze off in the midst of the film.... but not for too long coz I managed to stay awake till the film ended. And oh boy, was it bloody! Erin was covering her mouth as she watched the slash-man-with-parang bit! Gory!

And dear, dear Erin... THANK YOU so much for the lovely time, the lovely dinner and the taxi treat home! Heheheheh! Let's do this again and watch Must Love Dogs!

Yatie, Mar, and Fins, pls take care and eat lots of chocolates to cheer yourselves up okay. If you need anything, I'm just a phone call away ; )

To my SIM friends who will be graduating in 2 days' time, ALL THE BEST with the oversized graduation robe with its neon pink sash! Wheheheheh!
Yes people... I am mean.

Okay time to boboks (sleep) now.

Chow!
posted by norhayati @ 12:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER