Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Just something random...
ripped this off somewhere....

o1 do u ever blog?
yes

o2 ever thought of life as miserable?
yes at times

o3 who do u want to receive a call from?
Prospective employers who wanna give me a FULL TIME job!

o4 do u love ur friends?
A LOT!!!

o5 are u in love with a gurl?
Yes. Too many names to type here. Tee Hee ; )

o6 name 5 favourite things u'll take out.
Mobile phone, mp3 player, wallet, a notepad and a pen.

o7 who was the last one who sent u home?
Eerrmm.... the cab driver?!

o8 getting a life?
yeah

o9 how's life?
Let's just say that God has always been kind to me

10 do u like ur life?
yes and Thank You God for all that you've bestowed upon me and my family

11 has anyone ever make ur life miserable?
of course!

12 live without a cell phone for a week?
To me, that is equivalent to a myopic without his glasses

13 who will u die with?
I'd rather die alone so that the rest can just mourn for a while before moving on with their lives

14 how many times do u blog in 1 week?
depends on my mood and how much time I have in my hand

15 homesick?
I don't remember feeling homesick leh

16 lovesick?
The key is NOT to indulge or torture yourself too much people

17 when were u last sick?
I seriously cannot remember man

18 in msn who was the last who logged in?
Eerrmm.... Hang Nadim. I saw him around 3 in the morning!

19 favourite songs by who?
Too many to type but I also like those songs penned by Fad esp Make Believe

21 wad did u do in the past hour?
Ate mee goreng while watching the original Bewitched starring Elizabeth Montgomery & Dick York! They're sooooo good I tell you!

22 wad did u eat in the past hour?
Mee goreng and my Vitamic C capsule

23 wad did u drink in the past hour?
Plain water

24 wad were the last 3 movies u watched?
Ungu Violet, Initial D and Mr & Mrs Smith.
(Eerrmm.... anyone wanna go watch Perth with me?)

25 wad was the last tv show u watched?
Bewitched

26 who was the last to text u?
My beloved friend -- Zulina Maya Karin AKA Siti Nurzulina AKA Zulina-Miss-Syok-Sendiri

29 seeking a gf/bf rite now?
seeking a full time job actually

30 have u rejected anyone b4?
yup

31 do u have anyone in ur heart rite now?
even if i do, it's not gonna make any difference to that person

32 do u believe in ur horoscope?
actually.... no. But I love reading them just for the fun of it

33 do u always remember ur dreams?
nope

34 last thing that made u cry?
not a thing definitely. a jerk!

35 last person who made u smile?
Atiqah

36 do u hate anybody at the moment?
nope

37 do u love anybody at the moment?
I love myself a lot!

38 the person(s) u trust?
Fad, Erin, my Pearlines and the one who remembered my graduation! Hee hee ; )

39 the person(s) who give/s u advice?
Many and thanks to them - Fad, Erin, Zulina and the list goes on...

40 da person u love most?
Gotta be my mum! She's such an amazing human being I tell you! I LOVE HER so much and should I have enough money, I wanna buy her an oven. Coz you see, her oven's spoilt and since then, she has not been able to bake those yummilicious cakes and cookies so I really need to get her an oven!
And oh yes... the oven's gonna cost a whopping $600 so anyone wish to make a donation to "Yati-wanna-buy-her-mum-an-oven fund"?
I promise I'm not gonna install gold plated tapes in my shower (Pinky promise people)

41 favorite places?
Anywhere with good and cheap food

42 does someone bother u?
yes... a horny boy whom I have since blocked from my MSN

43 what turns u off the opp sex?
Horny guys

44 what turns u on?
A good sense of humour and just being oneself. That's good enough.
posted by norhayati @ 4:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER