Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Time: 1.50AM
Venue: Syed Alwi Rd
Present: Azroy, Zulina, Razali & myself
Activity: Packaging WR Pilot (Oh by the way, the PGE has just left about an hour ago. She's a workaholic too working till very late at night).

Azroy was happily snoring away when a call abrupted his nap. He's now outside talking to god-knows-who at
1 plus in the morning. Hhmm... Kimmy kot?!
Zulina's currently "mengatal-ing" AKA flirting with the editor. Standard!
Razali's re-cutting the pilot episode.
And I'm multi-tasking as usual. Cutting my segment and updating my blog consecutively.
Oh right now, Zulina's checking out her eyebrows and lamenting how oily her skin is. Again... Standard! Hehe!

Luckily there's NO filming tomorrow.
However, I just remembered the tons of work to be done -- write concepts, scripts & many, many calls to be made!

Oh well... even though work never seem to end, I have a great team.
The crew's GREAT!
Cik Aziz & Isham accompanied us in our recce yesterday. So sweeeeeeeeeeet!
They even offered to help us hunt for potential case studies!
Where to find such crew?!
Not many you know...

Abang Roy & Zulina are constant "kekek" companions so I've nothing to complain about.

But pay's sucky though... it's been a month and no pay yet!

Oh well.... back to editing.

Chow!
posted by norhayati @ 1:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER