Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
FIX YOU
In the midst of writing my scripts and surfing the net (multi-tasking baby!), I kept playing this song by Coldplay. Naik syiok pula dengar!

I guess this is the kind of song that kids nowadays would refer to as EMO? Hehehe!
Correct me if I'm wrong ; )

Coldplay -- FIX YOU
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse


When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?


Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


High up above or down below
When you too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth


Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
posted by norhayati @ 11:46 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger saiful said…

    elo?? it's not emo. it's alternative rock that you're listening to. emo is way 'louder' 'faster' kinda song.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER