Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, October 07, 2005
Syioooooooooooooooook!
I'm at Syed Alwi Rd now.... editing my trailer.

So what's so syioooooooook you may ask...?
- coz I'm listening to this really cool song by Melly & Kris -- 'Tentang Dia'. Syioooooook to the MAX I tell you!
- Zul just called me about 15 mins ago to say that the pay's in! Yes FINALLY!!! After more than a month of wait!
- Positive feedbacks from most pple about WR. Haslinda even smsed me THRICE saying that it's well done. Thank you! Thank You!
- And Erin smsed me about a sequel to Sepet! Yeay!!! A must watch! But I think they have not start production yet.

All these despite knowing that I'II have to stay awake the whole night and still go for shoot the next day and I just remembered that I have not typed out my script for tomorrow's filming! Aarrgghhhhhhh!!!! Mampos!

Okay... okay... back to editing, scripts & filming.
I'm so gonna miss production man... : (
posted by norhayati @ 2:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER