Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
After work, work and more work, Zul and I finally got to meet up with the rest namely Fins, Irna, Wawa, Intan and Abg Salim for iftar.

And boy did we have FUN!!!!!!!! And the food was good except for my pasta! Sucks BIG time! The one at Spize is much better.

My apologies to Mar coz I had to decline her iftar and terawih invitations coz I'm sooooo tied with work.
Yes the entire WR team's tied with work right now. Zul, Zali and I are literally working 24/7 now. Zali and I even spent countless nights in the office editing. Oh yes, Syed Alwi Rd is now my second home but only for a few more days. After that, bye-bye to the WR team.

Hhmm.... I don't wanna say bye-bye yet!!! NOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by norhayati @ 2:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER