Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I am currently working in the office and really it's quite a busy day today but I just cannot help but to blog when I came across a write-up on Yasmin Ahmad's sequel to Sepet -- GUBRA (pronounced as Gabra).

Gabra means kancheong in Malay.

So some stuff which I simply copied and pasted...

"Gubra" is intended to examine one common phenomenon: The simple everyday fact that when we experience betrayal, it is more often than not committed unto us by people who love us; not people who hate us."

"Saya mahu paparkan tentang kisah dan sikap manusia yang biasanya selalu berada dalam keadaan gubra. Kerana gubra ramai di antara kita tidak reti untuk menghargai kasih sayang. Selain itu, mesej yang ingin saya sampaikan melalui Gubra ialah tentang kemaafan"
- Yasmin Ahmad (Utusan Malaysia, 9 Ogos 2005)

Erin, apart from Pride and Prejudice, Gubra is also another MUST SEE!!!
Words has it that Gubra will only be released in Mid 2006 but I shall and can wait!
posted by norhayati @ 11:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER