Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, December 25, 2005
The Best Christmas Eve Ever!!!
Christmas Eve
It started with a meeting followed by a ride back by Abg Im who like the concerned big brother that he is, incessantly shoot me with random questions...
"Who's house are you going to?"
"Who will be there?"
"What are you doing there?"
"What time will you be going home?"

Abg Im, I'm a good girl so no worries okay. Anyway, THANK YOU for the ride to Jurong West!

What followed after that...
- Catching up session
- Dinner
- More catching up session
- EXPLORE!!!! This is the cool part! A car ride to Jalan Bahtera, Kranji Park & cemetery!
- Back to Jurong West. Wash face, hands and legs. Open up cider bottles. Toast. Cheers. Bitching session. Watch VCD. More bitching session while watching vcd.
- We end up with the TV watching us all sleep in the living room. I woke up in the wee hours to see the TV still on but everyone sound asleep. So I dragged my butt to switch off the TV.
- Thunder roared and lightning flashed. Noisy road outside BUT everyone were sound asleep. Tidur mati korang! Termasuk aku lah! Heheheheh!

Christmas Day
- Everyone woke up late. 11 plus to be exact. Continued with the bitching session. Hur. Hur. Washed face and brushed teeth. Breakfast spread of nasi goreng, mee goreng, ayam goreng, fries, otak-otak, teh o, teh susu and fruit juices (Man! I feel like a KING!).
- Take turns to shower in the quickest time possible. Get ready to go home. Leave. Ride home courtesy of the soon to be married couple.
- Reached home and get ready for wedding invitation.
- Wedding invitation. Toffee nut latte. This Fashion. Pretty and cheap purple top.
- Reached home in time to watch Hanyut telemovie and currently in conference with the facilitators for the youth event.

Verdict
Damn shacked yet happy and contented. I managed to get work done, enjoyed myself to the max and ended the day with more work to be done!

Boxing Day
Karung Guni and time to clear my room!!!
posted by norhayati @ 10:13 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    silent night
    holy night
    all is silent
    but the teevee
    one by one fall asleep...

    tidur mati eh...maklumlah nak recharge battery for bitchfest the next day...

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing could ever beat this feeling of togetherness. And guessed what it always yearn for more.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nak lagi!! We must organize this kinda simple gathering as and when. I simply lurve the 'bitching' session..hehehe N esp to our 'horror' night-out adventure we ended up looking at the stars. The best alumni outing together!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER