Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, January 02, 2006
The Begger's Story
It started with a heavy rain and despite having my umbrella with me, I was left half-drenched while waiting for a cab. There was insufficient cash in my wallet and I had to ask big boss man for some cash to pay my cab fare. I went to run my errands and the next thing I realised, the youth event had started.

It ended with a rainy day yet again except that this time I had to rush back to work to see to something that happened unexpectedly and to expect a PR nightmare. Yes this was the biggest work challenge thus far. And it had to happen immediately after the bowling tournament so while everyone's nicely seated waiting to hear who was the winning team and the best bowler, I was busy on the phone panicking and trying to calm myself down with explanations after explanations on what the viewers should have actually watched on TV. I broke down in the cab and tried my best to calm down coz if this was my fault, I could kiss my job goodbye. Big boss man heard about my ordeal from his wife and it was nice of him to ask how was I doing. But obviously I was not doing good.

Like I said, it ended with a rainy day except that this time I was not alone. I was with Hazlin and he gave me a lift to the nearest mrt station and that saved me from getting drenched yet again.
posted by norhayati @ 11:13 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yati, relax k. Like what I've told you before things happened and hope we learn something out of this. Take care aite!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER