Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Our Concerted Resolution
On Thursday, 9th of February 2006, in conjunction with the day of Ashura, members of the Muslim Youth Assembly & Jaafari Muslim Association of Singapore made a concerted resolution as follows:

"We hereby protest and condemn the caricatures and cartoons of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) printed in some western newspapers and request for their withdrawal and apologies for this infringement on the beliefs and sensibilities of all muslims and not to repeat the insult. The holy prophet (PBUH) preached Islam which means peace, the same message preached earlier by prophet Jesus Christ".
posted by norhayati @ 2:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER