Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, January 20, 2006
Happy 24th Birthday Fins!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One Happy Family

A call on her cellphone only to know that she's at Science Centre.
Who the hell celebrates his or her birthday at the Science Centre?!
Scared her to hell with spooky tales... her mind went wild and she started to scare herself.
Asked her what time she'll be back and I believed Zul's tactic worked.... she's leaving in 10 minutes' time.
Conversation ended and we decided to make our way to her place.
Reached unit no #04-442 and we banged and knocked hard to no answer.
Wondered if she's home yet and Zul started to call her.
She locked herself in the room (obviously scared coz all alone at home) and thus not able to hear us knocking at the door.
She opened the door to be greeted with our version of the Christmas Carol.
She was obviously shocked and surprised.
We gave her a rose bouquet together with the paintings and frame.
She loved it but I guessed she loved the surprise more.
And she's gonna hang the paintings in her living room.

To Fins AKA Affinity,
HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY BABE!
We hoped you loved the surprise that we gave you.
posted by norhayati @ 12:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER