Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Whenever I get comfortable and cosy to something, things will start to happen and I will be forced to make a decision in the quickest time possible and given a choice to either move out or move on.

Zulina and Netty have witnessed the chaotic Warna Ramadan days when I had to make a decision soon -- to stay or move on to bigger things. I pondered long and hard during filming, while I was typing away my scripts, while editing with Zaly or even while looking at Zul slogged with the scheduling. I pity her man. Really. But there was only so much that I could do to help.

At the back of my mind there was this fear that I may not be able to adjust or cope with the new work regime. I tried to take the easy route by telling my EPs that I will not leave if they do not allow me to. But I was wrong. They were not prepared to decide my fate for me and once again I was in a dilemma.

The vicious cycle just repeated itself a few days ago and I just informed big boss man about it. He was happy for me. Thank you boss.

It is going to be a different ball game soon and I loved the way big boss man put it. And yes now I am game for it even though it meant another change to something that I have grown accustomed to.

To my poet/scientist/uncle friend who smsed me in the wee hours of the morning, thank you for your concern. I am okay so don't worry. But I cannot help but to laugh when I read your sms. Just this line... "What telah happen" and it was enough to send me into a laughing frenzy.
posted by norhayati @ 2:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER