Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Youth event -- Our Kodak Moments
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was what we did to usher in the new year -- hiking in the rain!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kumayl was supposed to snap our picture but he decided to take a shot of himself first.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was what Kumayl was supposed to take

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At the tree top bridge with our bodyguard at the back.

Even though it was raining throughout, we bumped into many other hikers including small
ang-moh kids as young as about 5 years of age threading their way through the slippery ground, maids included.

The hike was not as bad as I thought. However it left me with small cuts on both my feet and a sandal sole that was half torn. I had to throw my 4 or was it 5 years old sports sandals and I planned to buy a new one at the end of this month.

Luck was really not on my side when my brown glittery sandals also got torn while at work. I used it almost everyday now that I didn't realise that it was coming off until I saw myself walking with one bare feet. Yes please call that Selenge! Heheheh!
posted by norhayati @ 11:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER