Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Girls cooking in Zul's kitchen
Standby, roll camera and.... action!

Scene: Girls cooking in Zul's kitchen

Take one:
Try to spread egg with chilli and onions mix onto bread and roll minced meat over it.
Cut!!!
Too slow! Somebody please take over coz the oil's hot already!

Take two:
Second attempt at spreading egg mix onto bread.
It was a success but she was too afraid to toss the bread into the frying pan. Kept screaming saying that the hot oil splattered all over.
Cut!!!
Small fire also scared is it?! Somebody please come to the rescue and put the bread in the frying pan for her!

Take three:
Final attempt to toss the bread into the frying pan failed again.
Somebody please get her a chef husband or something coz the moment she's mastered the simple skill of tossing the bread into the frying pan, the director would have run out of tapes!

Thanks to Netty's help, the above program was shot within the stipulated time.
Otherwise, everyone would be eating burnt roti john cheese. Tsk. Tsk.

And who would have guessed that there was a chef in a girl whom I thought was another kitchen plus cook klutz. She whipped out a whole spread for us -- nasi goreng, ayam sweet & sour and chicken soup for dinner followed by mee hoon tom yam for lunch the next day! And you must also try her teh tarik man! Not as good as the mamak's teh lah but still it's good enough for me.

Not forgetting new recipes learnt... murtabak maggie and some fruit cocktail mix which I have no idea what it was called.

A wonderful afternoon spent in the kitchen but please do not organise such cooking session anymore. I beg you please. All this is too stressful for me!

Yours sincerely,
the kitchen plus cook klutz
(oopps! I just let the cat out of the bloody bag!)

p.s/Erin, please know that you are not alone... ; )
posted by norhayati @ 12:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER