Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, February 27, 2006
Today @ the Audition
Netty and I saw someone familiar at the audition today but we just couldn't put our fingers as to where we've met this guy. It was a busy day today with about 200 actors/hosts wannabes who registered to be auditioned and therefore we were not able to check his name or ask him where he was from.

I'm now back home checking my emails when suddenly I remembered why the face looked so familiar to me and Netty. It was Fairuz (I think that's his name), the paramedic that we featured and interviewed for a couple of programs that we produced. Netty you remember him now? I'm sure Fins would recognise him too! And I still remembered the first time we featured him, he actually mentioned that he bumped into our make-up artist at some club??!! Quite a weird pick up line but oh well, nobody really cared back then coz we just wanted to finish our work as soon as we can.

Right now my whole body's aching from standing so long at the audition. It was the longest one so far having ended at around 9 plus at night. And I really hope that the judges got what they wanted. I wanted to do some catching up with Kak Pau just now to ask her about the contestants but was simply too fatigue.

I shall end today's entry with a quote from my favourite director...
"Saya mahu, dengan Gubra, orang cuba mempertimbangkan semula setiap kali apabila mereka cuba untuk menghakimi orang lain. Saya mahu, apabila orang yang menghadapi keadaan antara cinta dan benci, supaya memilih cinta."
- Yasmin Ahmad -
posted by norhayati @ 1:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yes i remember fairuz, the paramedic from heng gref...hahahahah slamat bukan dia yang pick aku time aku accident that time.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger norhayati said…

    Kalau dia yang pick kau pun apa salahnya babe!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER