Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
The Difference Between Ordinary & Extraordinary Is The Little Extra
Firstly, our chairman is one hell of a gatal minah. Loves make-up and dressing up. She also has a favourite pastime -- looking at guys. (Sooo gatal kan?!) Adores the mirror and she just cannot live without them. She enjoys cooking for others while I only enjoy eating them. She's the one who shared my misery when we were both jobless and dead broke. She's also the one who came up with a smart plan to pool our money together and see how much food we can buy with what little we had. She's the one I cried my heart and soul to on MSN and would call me the next day to see if I was okay. Currently she's also my personal shopper. Babe, you compliment my impatience in shopping with your recommendations so thank you very much.

Our akak is one successful woman and we were deceived to think that she has no one in her life. Last night, she spilled the beans and frankly, it was one of the most beautiful love stories anyone had ever shared with me and Zul. It was so beautiful that I couldn't stop saying Aaawww and Oooooo throughout our conversation. Babe, you've found yourself a really nice guy. Cherish him okay and we will all pray for your happiness.

My adik is one nice and intelligent girl. Very sweet, witty and sharp. Who would expect that she would get noticed while sending tapes to the library. She also has a flair in acting and re-enacting scenes but too bad no one knew about her hidden talents except for us!

Then there is one clueless and blur babe. But beneath that blurness is a smart producer-director who's just waiting to unleash her creative juices and explore into the unknown like how she was playing with the camera and came up with the macam-buaya-scene! Very nice!

The last one is ditzy but very stylish. She's the one we go to for tips on where to get the cheapest accessories and clothes! She's also the one whom we cannot be angry at whenever she did something not-so-intelligent coz it's just her. But we still love her for who she is! And apparently, somebody's got an admirer! So where are you gonna dump that art teacher of yours???

Then there's Abang Salleh's wife who did the styling and make-up for Pesta, pesta, pesta. Don't you think the artistes featured all looked so gorgeous? Thanks to Intan!!! This woman is just so good with her hands! She cooks very well. She decorates her home till it look like some Bali resort. She did make-up and styling. Her 2 young sons are sooo cute (Too bad they're too young for me). What else? Oh she also braids somebody's hair during the auditions and even did some touch-up for her. Next time, heed my advice. Jangan layankan si budak mentel tu!

These are the extras in my life that made my simple life so EXTRAordinary.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
posted by norhayati @ 10:37 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's always clueless about make-up but when she put one on she's stunning! She's pampered when it comes to cooking...for her its the biggest fear factor ever (girl you got to place the food slowly into the pan not to throw it!!)She's also the pioneer for being 'sakit budak'..look what happen to the rest its an infectious disease!!Last but not least she's none other than an extraordinary friend of mine!

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes yati! after all that happened, we start to realise how ordinary we were until we met one another.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER