Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Small baby steps to achieve a DREAM!
It was not easy holding up the fort all by myself but it had been an enriching experience that was made easy by the encouraging colleagues around me especially Grace.

I kept bugging her, Li Peng & Joe to help settle a contract for a foreign talent and each and everyone of them were very helpful in answering all my queries. Thank you so much ladies. Appreciate the help and now at least I know what to do if a foreign talent is coming to perform.

And things were not all too bad when the lieutenant general came over to my table asking if everything's okay and to come to him if I needed any help.

It also helped that I bumped into CH. To me, he was like the most humble high ranking officer there. So warm and friendly to everyone and he never fails to smile and chat with me whenever he saw me censoring my tapes.

For now, the recruit is patiently waiting for April to come coz come April, she will no longer be a recruit. She will be a private!
posted by norhayati @ 6:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER